Chicago, Ill., USA. 14 June 2022 – Trustwave has launched two new managed detection and response (MDR) offerings. These are designed to improve threat visibility, rapidly detect, and respond to threats, and boost the overall cybersecurity resilience of organisations to combat the evolving threat landscape.
Trustwave MDR and Trustwave MDR Elite provide organisations across the globe with real-time 24×7 monitoring of their hybrid multi-cloud environments for active threats and anomalies, backed by an elite team of global threat operators, threat hunters, and malware experts. Clients also receive a free subscription to Trustwave Security Colony our battle-tested resource specifically built for CISOs that includes hundreds of toolkits, guidelines, playbooks, and assessment capabilities developed from hundreds of cybersecurity consulting engagements worldwide.
Trustwave MDR provides threat detection and response capabilities with its award-winning Trustwave SpiderLabs threat intelligence and rapid time-to-value. Its dedicated Cyber Success Team facilitates rapid onboarding, while continually fine tuning the environment to provide the right telemetry at the right time for the right response. Through its ability to onboard and ingest telemetry from cloud sources in seconds, Trustwave can produce outcomes in less than 10 minutes and onboard its clients in 10 days or less.
“IDC research has shown that improving mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR) are the top concern in the US, and the 2nd highest concern globally when choosing a security services provider,” says Craig Robinson, program director, security services at IDC. “MDR providers that have dedicated resources assigned to their customers to fine-tune their performance will help to elevate cybersecurity maturity and improve the key metrics that Boards are increasingly monitoring to ensure their organisations are staying safe in an increasingly hostile cyber environment.”
Trustwave MDR provides our partner community with unrivaled features at a great value. Trustwave and Partners can provide:
- Rapid time to value: Quickly and easily provide capabilities, hardening clients’ cyber defenses in a rapidly changing threat landscape.
- Frictionless onboarding of tailored solution: Rapid onboarding of offering tailored to medium-sized businesses who are challenged with the ongoing cyber talent shortage, managing the proliferation of cybersecurity tools and technologies and the difficulty of filtering large volumes of data fast enough to discover and respond to critical cyber threats.
- Improved threat visibility: Continually fine tuning the environment to provide the right telemetry at the right time for the right response.
“We are thrilled to offer our channel partner community these capabilities backed by our 25-year legacy as a global cybersecurity leader,” according to Gary Abad, VP of global channels and alliances, Trustwave. “As the attack surface continues to expand and threats become even more advanced, we will continue to arm our partners with the very best people, processes and technologies to future-proof our joint clients so they can consistently stay cyber resilient now and in the future.”
Trustwave MDR Elite clients can benefit from a service level offering mean time to acknowledge (MTTA) of 15 minutes and personalised mean time to respond (MTTR) of less than 30 minutes with integrated client defined response protocols. Trustwave’s speed to respond is tailored to the client’s environment and provides better and faster security outcomes.
To provide even more value, Trustwave MDR Elite clients also benefit from these key offerings:
- Named Trustwave SpiderLabs cyber threat experts: Personal security engineers sharpen the analytics, rules, and policies for optimal performance and detection with monthly reviews of security incidents and findings.
- Trustwave SpiderLabs remote incident response: Every second after a breach is discovered is critical. MDR Elite comes out of the box with enough hours to properly conduct security incident triage and investigation.
- Deep security telemetry: Unlimited endpoint detection and response (EDR) telemetry and one year of data retention.
“With detection and response capabilities, a global reach, and industry-recognised threat intelligence, malware and security testing expertise of the elite SpiderLabs team, Trustwave is providing a new level of holistic cyber defense unlike any other security provider,” adds Tom Powledge, chief products officer, Trustwave. “Trustwave MDR and MDR Elite showcase our commitment to consistently offering our clients innovative, technology and human-led services that help them conduct and grow their business securely.”
Follow us and Comment on Twitter @TheEE_io