Intel has announced the launch of its streamlined artificial intelligence (AI) benefits within Intel Partner Alliance. With the debut of these benefits, Intel will better serve ecosystem partners by helping independent software vendor (ISV), original equipment and device manufacturer, and system integration (SI) partners connect with new opportunities, drive innovation and accelerate business growth.
Intel Partner Alliance members with access to enhanced AI benefits now have a single structured pathway to optimise their AI-based products and solutions on Intel technology and then go to market.
Member benefits offered through Intel Partner Alliance include:
- Advanced technology training with Intel Partner University.
- Ready-made marketing assets through Intel Partner Marketing Studio.
- Listing in Intel’s AI-specific partner solution directory through Intel Solution Marketplace.
- Points that can be earned and redeemed for rewards.
Partners who qualify for enhanced AI benefits may also be eligible for:
- Access to DevCloud and support from Intel engineers, two benefits critical to build AI solutions and services that are optimised to run faster and better on Intel-based technologies, like oneAPI AI analytics toolkit and Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit.
- Hardware leased for on-premises testing.
- Market development funds for co-marketing and co-selling activities.
- Intel-led sales and marketing support, like social media promotion, case studies, others.
- Access to Intel Capital.
Follow us and Comment on Twitter @TheEE_io